Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Update

I am updating this post. Go read, then read this.

Ok..done? Proceed.

We have reached an agreement between the two of us. One that I feel is fair for all parties. He thinks it's a lot of money but really the alternative is, we go to a judge and he gives me even more. We have a hearing tomorrow to set everything up through the state but now, instead of it being a fight or whatever, we can go in and say we have agreed upon this amount with these terms. The judge will verify and sign the papers and we will be done.

I can't wait.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you! I'm so glad to hear he's stepping up. I have a friend who is a single mom with two kids and she has been fighting her dead-beat ex for seven years in court! (Granted it's really hard to get through that process here.) He owes so much in back support it's ridiculous. He has even done jail time for lack of payment and he still insists that she's just being a "bitch". She's done exactly what you have... kept her mouth shut for years for the sake of her girls.

Angie said...

Thanks for the advice on the tablets... I actually went for the drops instead (but the same thing). It really helps! I'm happy to hear that you guys were able to come to an agreement. I must tell you that you kiddo's are just soooo cute! Your daughter looks so much like you... lucky girl!

Anonymous said...

Kick @$$. Congrats...