Thursday, January 27, 2011

TMI

I have to admit to something slightly disturbing but insanely funny....ready?

Anytime I cough, sneeze or even laugh really hard I pee myself just a little so it seems I have started holding my crotch everytime this happens. I realized I do this yesterday when I stopped walking dead in my tracks to "hold" myself while I coughed. I guess that's what giving birth to two kids and being pregnant with your third does to you!

On a different note, I think I'm going to post weekly belly pictures.




Nothing major yet. Just a little roundness that makes me look bloated but I'm pretty sure it won't take long to really see some baby belly. I'm looking forward to having a super round, sexy baby belly!
  

3 comments:

Ms. Smoochy said...

I love that your blogging again. I can't wait to watch as your pregnancy unfolds. You were always gorgeous pregnant!

Woman on the Verge said...

Aw thank you B! I plan on really enjoying and reveling in this pregnancy...

I'm excited to be blogging again! I had forgotten how much I enjoy it!!

Scott said...

"...sexy, round baby belly" That's funny--and it makes sense actually! Pregnant women have traditionally been considered sexy for tens of thousands of years. The Venus of Willendorf (from prehistoric Austria) is pregnant--so are alot of women in Medieval art. I have a print of Sandro Botticelli's "La Primavera" on my living room wall. Every woman in the painting is pregnant--even the holy-looking woman in the center (it may be the "Virgin Mary"--I don't know). So you're in good company!