Thursday, November 06, 2008

Blinded by the light...

Or better yet, blinded by my desire for people to do as they say they will do, to be honorable, just and fair.

Listen, I DO realize that a lot of people are not like this and especially should know from past experience with certain people that I should be as guarded and mistrusting as possible. I just SO wanted to be civil. Unfortunately, I'm the only one in this who desires civility.

I don't want my sweet babes to be even more affected by this than they already have been. Even though she understands why, Chloe is still heartbroken by our split. And Jack? Poor baby...he doesn't have the comprehension skills yet to really get it. He's very angry with me and very confused by the circumstances. It kills me to see them both suffering this way, even though I know I'm doing the right thing for all of us. I wish there was a better way....

I can only hope for and work for peace and harmony in our lives. I know it will come....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Be strong.

Stay Focused.

Don't forget to love those near you. Sometimes it's easy to forget when you're going through this.

-M

Woman on the Verge said...

I could never forget them. They give me so much comfort and they are so in need of comfort themselves. We are getting through this and we will be more whole than ever before when this is all said and done...

Anonymous said...

I added my email to my blogger profile for Sarah. Hit me up if you need anything. I'm in Jax about 2-3 weeks a month.

Good Ju-Ju to you.

-M