Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Looking Up

Things are definitely getting better! I've been organizing, cleaning, just being overall happier. It's been quite an experience.
There are some things going on in my personal life but I'm trying really hard to not let it affect my overall happiness. I tend to focus on my marriage problems to intensely and allow it to completely ruin me for long periods of time but I have decided I'm not going to let that happen this time. I refuse to let those issues set the tone for my days. If I can't do any more about it than I already am, I just won't hyperfocus on it.

On another note.
It's Chloe's 5th birthday today! Wow! I cannot believe she's 5 already...it's flown by so quickly.

She is the most amazing kid. So sweet and so loving. Becoming such a big girl! Man, it is CRAZY watching her grow up. I feel so blessed!

Happy Birthday baby girl!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Chloe!