Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I've been tagged

by Denise over at Veggie Tables. I am supposed to give 5 facts about myself, linking to the blog that tagged me and tagging 5 other wonderful, amazing people. So, ummm, here goes.

5 Things About Me

1) I change my hair (cut and color) every 6 weeks.
2) I pick my nose ALL of the time. It's a gross habit, I know but I do it all the same.
3) I love to pick my kids noses too.
4) Sometimes I wish I was 20 again.
5) I really like pop music (even though I will deny it to the end of the earth if ever confronted about it!)

I tag Smoochy1, Smoochie2, WeirdGirl, Juju lady and Superhero girl.

I know that two of these ladies are new moms so....you know, whenever you have the time!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! That's awesome! :)

Anonymous said...

I change my color alot but not the cut... too much curl to do much with it. I also think that most people pick their noses, they just don't want to admit it!

I've post my five things later today!

Anonymous said...

What do you define as pop? do you mean Rihanna kind of pop or Mariah Carey kind of pop?

Woman on the Verge said...

Both actually.

Ms. Smoochy said...

I will do this meme one of these days... I swear! Thanks for sending it my way. Sorry I'm so slack! ;-)